The Clinic of FSBSI ‘IEM’ resumed planned hospitalization, as well as outpatient appointments for examination and treatment.
- The Clinic’s direction makes every effort to ensure the safety of every patient and staff of the Clinic in accordance with all recommendations of the Ministry of Health and Rospotrebnadzor.
- The Clinic has established a mandatory mask regime for all patients and accompanying persons. In the reason of mandatory maintenance of social distance, the number of accompanying persons is temporarily limited.
- All the consulting rooms and surfaces are disinfected with special safe disinfectants.
- There are dispensers with a broad-spectrum disinfectant for treating hands at the entrance to the Clinic.
- All the consulting rooms are treated with a disinfectant solution after every patient.
- If it is necessary, patients who come to an appointment are provided with personal protective equipment.
- The Clinic uses only disposable consumables.
- All the employees undergo thermometry before work. If an elevated body temperature is detected, as well as symptoms of A.R.V.I. , the staff of the Clinic is not allowed to work.
- Unscheduled sessions were conducted with the staff of the Clinic to identify suspicious symptoms of viral diseases and algorithms of actions if they are detected.
- All patients of the Clinic fill in a questionnaire and undergo a preliminary examination before getting an appointment with the doctor.
- The body temperature is measured with the help of a non-contact thermometer during the preliminary examination.
- The patient is sent to the appointment with the doctor only after successful passing of the preliminary examination.