Hospitalization in the Clinic of the Federal State Budget Scientific Institution ‘IEM’ is carried out only in a planned manner.
If it is necessary to provide emergency medical care, the patient is transported to the appropriate city medical facility by the city ambulance service.
Hospitalization in the Clinic of the Federal State Budget Scientific Institution ‘IEM’ is carried out in the following departments:
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Neurology
Planned hospitalization is carried out through the following channels:
- at the expense of compulsory medical insurance funds in the direction of medical institutions for the provision of specialized medical care;
- at the expense of compulsory medical insurance funds for the provision of high-tech medical care (HMP) within the allocated quotas;
- at the expense of VHI funds in agreement with the insurance medical organization that issued the VHI policy, and if there is an agreement for the provision of medical services between this insurance organization and the Clinic of the FSBSI ‘IEM’;
- at the expense of individuals in the personal appeal of citizens.
The order of registration for hospitalization:
The patient must pass the selection committee to register for planned hospitalization. Pass a selection committee for hospitalization for neurological patients on Thursdays from 13.00 to 15.00, for cardiological patients on Fridays from 12.00 to 14.00.
Please bring the following documents with you to the selection committee:
- the passport
- the results of the surveys.
It is necessary to provide all available medical documentation for this disease (test results, conclusion of ultrasound, CT, MRI, extracts from hospital case histories.)
Nonresident citizens may send the above medical documents to the clinic’s mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 5-7 days you will receive an answer about the possibility and date of hospitalization.
Patients are treated in wards equipped in accordance with federal standards in the Departments of Cardiology and Neurology. There are superior rooms, double and single, additionally equipped for a comfortable stay in the hospital.
The condition of hospitalization is the ability of the patient to self-care.
Hospitalization in the profile ‘Cardiology’ is carried out with the following pathologies: hypertension, secondary hypertension, postinfarction cardiosclerosis, coronary heart disease, any form of rhythm and conduction disturbances, extrasystole, chronic heart failure, dilated cardiomyopathy, lipid metabolism disorders.
There is the possibility of daily monitoring of ECG and blood pressure, echocardiography, coronary angiography in the Department of Cardiology. According to its results, if necessary, within the framework of high-tech medical care (HTMC), a quota is issued and stenting of the coronary and carotid arteries is carried out.
Head of the Cardiology Department Ph.D. Firova Elvira Mikhailovna – (812) 2309765.
Hospitalization in the field of ‘Neurology’ is carried out with the following pathologies: disorders of cerebral and spinal circulation (chronic ischemia of the brain, transient disorders of cerebral circulation, consequences of cerebrovascular accident; encephalopathy of various origins; neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, progressive supranuclear palsy, multisystemic atrophy , Huntington’s disease, etc.); demyelinating diseases of the nervous system (multiple sclerosis); epilepsy, paroxysmal conditions of various etiologies; hypertensive-hydrocephalic syndrome of various etiologies; diseases of the spine with neurological manifestations; diseases of the peripheral nervous system (mono-, polyneuropathies of various genesis); consequences of toxic lesions of the nervous system; hereditary metabolic diseases with damage to the nervous system (Wilson-Konovalov’s disease, etc.); spinal muscular atrophy; diseases of the autonomic nervous system topics (migraine, Meniere’s syndrome, hypothalamic (diencephalic) syndrome, autonomic dystonia); functional diseases of the central nervous system (neurosis, neurosis-like states).
The Clinic provides treatment with injections of botulinum toxin type A (botulinum toxin therapy) by a certified specialist neurologist using ultrasound navigation for the following diseases:
- pain syndromes (tension headache, migraine, postherpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, muscle-tonic syndromes;
- movement disorders (cervical dystonia, blepharospasm, hemifascial spasm, spasticity of the upper and lower extremities);
- vegetative disorders, bruxism.
Head of the neurological department Tatarinov Alexander Evgenievich (812) 2352692.
Consultations are carried out strictly by appointment by phone: (812) 235-02-92, on a first-come, first-served basis. Consultations are held at Maly pr. Of Petrograd Side, 13, (Sportivnaya metro station, then walk 10 minutes),
Department of Neurology – Mon-Fri from 10.00 to 16.00,
Department of Cardiology – Mon-Fri from 10.00 to 16.00.
The patient’s documents with the results of a consultation with a specialist doctor can be taken into account by the selection committee, which decides on the need for inpatient treatment/examination and the timing of hospitalization.
Hospitalizationtime and terms:
The terms of hospitalization are negotiated with the patient during the selection committee.
If the patient is hospitalized as part of the provision of paid medical services, then he is hospitalized on any date convenient for him, subject to the availability of beds.
On the appointed day, the patient goes to the Reception Department of the Clinic from 9.00 to 12.00 and submits the documents listed below.
Documents for planned hospitalization under the CHI policy:
- Compulsory medical insurance policy (valid + application).
- Referral from the polyclinic to which the patient is assigned, in accordance with the entry in the insurance policy (referral in the form 057 / y with the stamp and seal of the polyclinic).
- Insurance certificate of state pension insurance (SNILS).
- Electrocardiogram, ECG (no more than 14 days).
- Urinalysis (no more than 14 days).
- Clinical blood test (no more than 14 days).
- Blood test for ALT (no more than 14 days).
- Blood sugar – for patients after 40 years (no more than 14 days).
- Blood test for the Wasserman reaction, RW (no more than 3 months).
- Blood test for hepatitis C antigen (no more than 3 months).
- Blood test for hepatitis B antigen (no more than 3 months).
- If you are a carrier of the hepatitis B or C virus – a certificate from an infectious disease specialist about the absence of contraindications.
- SARS CoV2 coronavirus test. Validity period – 7 days from the date of delivery of the analysis.
Documents for planned hospitalization under the VHI policy:
The documents for hospitalization under VHI are the same as for hospitalization under compulsory medical insurance, except for paragraphs 2 and 3. Instead of the documents indicated in paragraphs 2 and 3, an insurance policy of voluntary medical insurance and a letter of guarantee from an insurance medical organization with a guarantee of payment for inpatient treatment are provided.
Documents for planned hospitalization under VMP quotas:
When hospitalized under the VMP quotas, the same documents are provided as for hospitalization under compulsory medical insurance.
In addition to the above list, research results are provided:
- Fibrogastroduodenoscopy, FGDS (no more than 1 month).
- Blood test for Rh factor and blood type.
- Blood test for urea, creatinine, prothrombin index (PTI), fibrinogen, INR (no more than 14 days).
A detailed list of examinations required for hospitalization according to the quotas of the HTMC should be specified upon consultation with the Head of the Department of X-ray Surgical Methods of Diagnosis and Treatment, Professor Azovtsev Rostislav Arturovich.
Documents for planned hospitalization as part of the provision of paid medical services:
- Medical insurance policy (valid + application).
- SARS CoV2 coronavirus test. Validity period – 7 days from the date of delivery of the analysis.
IT IS IMPORTANT:
Fluorography is valid for 1 year.
The SARS CoV2 test is valid for 7 days from the test date.
A necessary precondition for medical intervention is the giving of a written informed voluntary consent of a citizen or his legal representative for medical intervention on the basis of complete information provided by a medical worker in an accessible form about the goals, methods of providing medical care, the risk associated with them, possible options for medical intervention, and its consequences. , as well as the expected results of the provision of medical care (according to Article 20 of the Federal Law of November 21, 2011 N 323-FS ‘On the Fundamentals of Protecting the Health of Citizens in the Russian Federation’).
Personal hygiene products for patients
According to paragraph 13 of the Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation dated May 18, 2010 No. 58 “On approval of SanPin 188.8.131.5230-10 “Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for organizations engaged in medical activities”, patients are allowed to use their own personal hygiene items and are allowed to stay patients in hospitals in home clothes.
As for personal hygiene products, the IEM Clinic provides liquid soap and toilet paper.
Extract from the Clinic of FSBSI ‘IEM’
Discharge from the hospital is carried out when the patient’s condition improves or stabilizes, when the patient can continue treatment in an outpatient clinic or at home without harm to health. The patient is informed about the date of discharge the day before when visiting the doctor. The patient is examined by a doctor daily, and the day of discharge is no exception. Upon discharge, a discharge summary is issued, which contains the diagnosis at discharge, anamnesis data, results of laboratory and instrumental examinations, treatment and recommendations. A conversation is being held. In addition, photocopies of some of the necessary examination results are issued.
The medical history after discharge is handed over to the archive of the Clinic of the Federal State Budget Scientific Institution ‘IEM’.