The Clinic of the FSBSI ‘IEM’ provides modern cardiac care for the adult population of St. Petersburg and other constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
The Cardiology Department of the Clinic carries out diagnostics of cardiological diseases, carries out a personalized selection of treatment regimen, and develops individual rehabilitation programs for patients who suffered from cardiological and vascular accidents. Such an integrated approach allows to prevent the progression and recurrence of diseases, to improve the quality of life and its duration.
Special attention is paid to the diagnosis and treatment of atherogenic dyslipoproteinemias and the resulting clinical manifestations of atherosclerosis of various localization.
- Hypertension with damage to target organs and associated diseases.
Secondary arterial hypertension.
- Ischemic heart disease: Exertional angina pectoris of various functional classes.
- Ischemic heart disease: Postinfarction cardiosclerosis with atherogenic dyslipidemia.
- Ischemic heart disease: Conditions after coronary artery bypass grafting, angioplasty of vessels of various localization with dyslipidemia.
- Coronary heart disease. Associated clinical conditions.
- Heart failure.
- Heart rhythm disorders.
The Consultative and Diagnostic Department carries out diagnostics of cardiovascular diseases and associated pathologies:
- ultrasound examinations (except gynecological).
- electrocardiography (ECG), echocardiography (echocardiography);
- duplex scanning of vessels of the neck and brain, abdominal aorta and renal vessels;
- Holter ECG daily monitoring;
- daily monitoring of blood pressure;
- stress ECG tests: treadmill test and stress echocardiography (diagnosis of coronary heart disease).
The professionalism of our research assistants, scientific and methodological principles, an integrated therapeutic approach, prevention, comfort and friendly atmosphere allow improving the condition of patients, reducing risk factors for such diseases as atherosclerosis, ischemia, hypertension and other lesions of the heart and circulatory system.
Appointment / consultation
- by calling the registration desk of the Clinic of the FSBSI ‘IEM’ (812) 235-02-92 on weekdays from 9.00 to 16.00;
- by phone of a single appointment with doctors of FSBSI ‘IEM’ (812) 454-69-00;
- with a personal appeal to the registry of the Clinic of the FSBSI ‘IEM’ on weekdays from 9.00 to 16.00.
Address: 13, Maly prospect of Petrograd Side, St. Petersburg.
You can also leave a request on the website and you will be contacted for clarifying all the necessary information (choosing of specialist/time).
The procedure and terms of hospitalization in the Clinic of the FSBSI ‘IEM’