Help for acute and chronic pain
Acute and chronic pain is a serious problem especially in patients with tumors and metastases of various localization. It is impossible to cope with this condition on your own. The Institute of Experimental Medicine has all the necessary facilities to provide competent assistance to patients suffering from pain syndrome of varying intensity and origin. The stuff of the Institute consists of specialists of the highest level and qualifications from several fields of Medicine.
We use advanced pain relief and pain management techniques on the basis of the Department of Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Intensive Care. We use several important types of care for cancer patients – establishing adequate nutrition for patients with tumors and metastases, treating pressure ulcers, fighting infection, and some others in addition to pain relief. All this allows you to remove quickly pain syndrome and ensure the comfort of patients.
- Pain treatment using high-tech methods that reliably relieve pain syndrome: drug therapy, regional anesthesia, ablation, denervation.
- Treatment of cachexia and nutrition in cancer patients and metastases.
- Providing care for pressure ulcers, difficult-to-heal wounds with the help of innovative products and special dressings.
- Using of antibacterial drugs (if necessary).
- Puncturing and evacuation of fluid in ascites under ultrasound control.
- Training in the care and removal of catheters, probes, etc. at home.
- 24/7 surveillance and quality care.
- Attention and care
- Effective pain relief for patients, including those with tumors and metastases of any localization
- Training in the use of parenteral nutrition products.
- Intravenous infusion
Tel.: 8 (812) 230-92-65
Make an appointment by phone: 8 (812) 454-69-00 from 9:00 to 17:00