The Department of X-ray Surgery Methods of Diagnosis and Treatment, the X-ray operating room routinely provides high-tech medical care (HTMC) according to the Federal quota, namely: angioplasty and stenting of the coronary, carotid and peripheral arteries.
The department performs examinations and treatment of patients with ischemic heart disease, ischemic brain disease and generalized atherosclerosis.
Coronary angiography, angiography of cerebral vessels, renal, subclavian arteries and arteries of the lower extremities are performed.
Stenting operations are performed for the coronary, carotid, renal, subclavian arteries, arteries of the lower extremities.
Refers a medical institution at the place of residence of the patient for angiosurgical treatment.
You must sign up for a consultation with Professor Azovtsev Rostislav Arturovich by phone 235-02-92 for obtaining a quota for an angiosurgical treatment.
CONSULTATION IS FREE.
When attending a consultation, you must submit:
- A detailed extract from the patient’s outpatient record
- ECG data
- Stress test data (stress ECHO, treadmill)
- ECHO-KG data
- Data of coronary angiography (if available)
- Data of duplex scanning of blood vessels of the head and neck (for operations in this area)
- Data from dopplerography and angiography of the vessels of the kidneys (for operations in this area)
If the issue of hospitalization of the patient in the Clinic is positively resolved, he will be given a memo with mandatory studies by the date of hospitalization:
- Certificate from the polyclinic at the place of residence on the absence of contacts with infectious patients 1-2 days before hospitalization (for non-residents – a certificate dated the day of departure, or issued on the eve of departure);
- Clinical blood test (hemoglobin, platelets, leukocytes with leukocyte formula, ESR) is valid for 14 days;
- Urinalysis is valid for 14 days;
- A blood test for transaminases, bilirubin, HBs Ag, HCV Ag (with positive markers, a certificate from an infectious disease specialist at the place of residence is required about the possibility of undergoing treatment in a somatic hospital) is valid for 1 month;
- Blood test for the Wasserman reaction (RW), form 50 (valid for 3 months);
- The conclusion of the therapist about the absence of contraindications to surgery and anesthesia, valid for 1 month;
- The conclusion of the gynecologist (for women), valid for 1 month;
- Certificate from the dentist about the sanitation of the oral cavity, valid for 1 month;
- The electrocardiogram tape with decoding is valid for 14 days;
- FGDS 2-3 weeks before hospitalization;
- Chest x-ray, valid for 1 year.
In the Clinic of FSBSI ‘IEM’ on a contractual basis, you can also perform the following studies:
Stress ECG tests. Treadmill test and stress echocardiography.