Thanks to modern equipment, a wide range of examinations is performed in the Intake and Diagnostic Department:
- All ultrasound examinations (except gynecological).
- Electrocardiography (ECG), echocardiography (EchoCG).
- Duplex scanning of the vessels of the neck and brain, abdominal aorta and vessels of the kidneys.
- Daily monitoring of ECG and blood pressure (Holter monitoring).
- Stress tests: treadmill test and stress echocardiography (diagnosis of coronary heart disease).
- Neurophysiological studies: electroencephalography (EEG) and electroneuromyography (ENMG).
- All radiographic studies. A digital x-ray machine with high image quality allows not only to detect various pathologies, but also to significantly reduce the radiation exposure to the patient during the study.
- Diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease.
The intake of patients is conducted by specialists of the highest category: an ophthalmologist, an endocrinologist, a psychiatrist. In addition to the standard set of diagnostic equipment, the ophthalmic diagnostics room has a modern computerized ophthalmic perimeter, which allows diagnosing disorders of the central and peripheral visual fields with high accuracy, and a non-contact pneumatic tonometer to assess intraocular pressure.
The diagnosis of cardiac rhythm and conduction disorders is carried out with the help of the Holter ECG monitoring system of the latest generation. ECG changes are recorded against the background of physical activity, the connection of ECG changes with respiratory disorders is revealed (diagnosis of sleep apnea syndrome). 24-hour blood pressure monitoring is carried out, as well as multi-day ECG monitoring. Exercise tests are carried out on the newest Schiller complex with a comfortable treadmill.
The functioning of all organs and systems of the body depends on the state of the brain. Evaluation of brain function is assessed using electroencephalography (EEG). This technique allows you to record the bioelectric activity of the brain. The method is used in the diagnosis of conditions such as epilepsy, delayed speech and motor development, the consequences of injuries and tumors of the central nervous system. The electroencephalography room is equipped with a modern encephalograph, which allows for many hours of EEG observation, video EEG monitoring and diagnosing various somnological studies. The technique is safe and completely painless.
Electroneuromyography (ENMG) is a high-tech technique that is highly informative. This method allows you to evaluate the conduction of impulses along the pathways of the central and peripheral nervous system. The technique makes it possible to record the conduction of impulses in the stimulation ENMG and needle ENMG modes, as well as to evaluate evoked potentials (EPs). With the help of a modern electroneuromyograph, all types of these studies are carried out at the department.
With the help of electroneuromyography, diagnostics is carried out in such conditions as:
- lesions of peripheral nerves (consequences of injuries, operations, etc.);
- radiculopathic disorders;
- consequences of injuries and tumors of the central nervous system;
- spinal injury;
- disorders of neuromuscular transmission (myasthenia gravis, etc.);
- multiple sclerosis;
- polyneuropathy of various origins;
- hearing and vision impairments;
- mental disorders;
- rare neurological diseases and neurodegenerative conditions (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, progressive bulbar palsy);
- Parkinson’s disease, etc.
X-ray examinations are carried out on devices:
- stationary X-ray diagnostic for 2 workplaces RADIOTEX, manufactured by SHIMADZU CORPORATION;
- mobile X-ray machine MUX-10, manufactured by SHIMADZU CORPORATION;
- X-ray angiographic apparatus ‘Allura Xper FD 20’, manufactured by ‘Philips Medical Systems Netherlands B.V.’.
The digital technologies used in these devices provide high image quality and significantly expand diagnostic capabilities. Now almost all types of studies are performed in the X-ray room: radiography, linear tomography, urography, cystography, urethrography, fistulography, etc. All provided services are licensed.
Specialists of the department
Borovkova Nadezhda Konstantinovna
Physician of functional diagnostics, neurologist
Fedosenko Ludmila Ivanovna
High level certificate radiologist
Ph.D. in Medicine
Krutelev Nikolai Anatolevich
High level certificate ultrasound specialist
Selivanova Ekaterina Vladimirovna
High level certificate endocrinologist
Semenova Tatiana Olegovna
Tovmasyan Kristina Robertovna
Physician of functional diagnostics